What To Do On The Day - Some
are some of the things we do, as well as a full-blown ritual in the
evening. Let us know what you decided to do, and also let us
know if you'd like an outline of the ritual.
1) Read out The COL
Prayer, and look for/write your own prayers and poems that express love.
2) Music - Imagine/All You Need Is Love and any other song which
expresses love for you and evokes big feelings.
3) Food is a special part of the day, and you have to choose real
favourites. We have some good starter ideas over in the
recipe section (coming soon).
4) Decorate your house for love...love hearts, balloons, the word LOVE.
We'll be giving you some ideas very shortly.
5) Go out and look at the land and enjoy what you see. Enjoy the
freedom of expansive skies. Be near water if you can. Look
closely at plants and flowers. Give yourself the time you
rarely have on any other day.
6) Make, or buy, a pretty box and fill it with things that evoke
happiness and love within you.
7) Banish all negative thoughts and instead really indulge in love for
the day. Think about what it means for you. Think about how it feels.
If right now love hurts, think about that in a gentle way, and treat
yourself very caringly indeed.... remember... there's not a person
walking the face of the planet who cannot, at least, be loved by
themselves if they allow it.
8) Have pink roses in the house if you can and spend time enjoying them.
9) Burn pink candles during the day and evening.
10) Introduce the scent of rose into your home - scented candles, oil
burners, joss sticks...whatever.
11) Do at least one really pampering thing for yourself. Plan this now,
and get everything ready for the day. For instance, if you want to
spend an hour lazing in the bath, buy candles and a bath bomb - then
decide what type of flower petals you want to float on the water.
12) Have rose quartz in the house and spend some time looking at it and
handling it at some points.
the Celebration of Love
Celebration of Love Main Page
Prayer to Love
Celebration of Love 2016
Inspired by Love
Jan sends out a free Card of the Day
Sign up today and learn about the Power of Positions.
What is the Card of the Day all about?
Every weekday Jan picks a card out of a fully shuffled Thoth deck, to
act as your spiritual guide for the next 24 hours. This card is changed
every morning at about 11am UK time.
and inspired by Jan's writing? There's a growing group of Jan's writings
in downloadable E-Book format.
you have any questions about the Card of the Day or any other aspect of
Angel Paths, please mail